Coinstar Director of Business Platform Operations in Bellevue, Washington
Who you are:
You're a Director of Technology passionate about establishing teams and team culture, as well as defining, building, integrating and operating best in class systems which support the core operations of the enterprise. You're expert in defining and implementing complex 3rd party platforms, and developing the integration of those platforms across many complex organizations. You are comfortable managing a team of 20+ analysts/engineers/managers, and have proven experience leading the implementation and operation at least one tier one ERP platform (Oracle, SAP, Sage etc.). Reporting directly to the Head of Technology, you will develop relationship across all aspects the organization including the Director+ leaders of Field Operations, Finance, Accounting and Operations, with significant opportunity to support the Head of Technology in their interactions with the C-Suite.
What you’ll do:
• Be a recognized inspiring leader, with a strong ability to influence others, build consensus, lead and develop teams, engage technical staff, and drive towards business and technical decisions.
• Be passionate about building an excellent technology development and delivery process.
• Be the direct leader of the ERP and System Integration functions, along with managing and developing a 3rd party platform support function.
• Be a leader with experience implementing and operating 3rd party tier one ERP solutions using state of the art process and technology.
• Align technology to business strategy, and drive a mature technical approach throughout the organization.
• Document and align with quality processes following a CI/CD delivery methodology.
• Interface with 3rd party vendors to evaluate and integrate their capabilities into the core offering.
• Own the relation with domestic and near shore development centers, leveraging their capacity to meet delivery commitments as needed.
• Plan and execute on ingestion, certification and deployment of 3rd party software releases, consistently releasing required capabilities on-time and on-budget.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
• 10+ years’ proven experience in enterprise platform leadership roles.
• Strong delivery and execution track record, with proven experience around design concepts, development, quality, integration, testing, etc.
• Management experience with equivalent sized organizations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent knowledge of industry standard business platforms, including ERP, HRIS, Supply Chain and Financial Operations.
• Excellent track record in collaboration.
• Creative analytical skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
• Ability to manage geo distributed teams and work towards long-term goals.
• Ability to attract talent, encourage the organization, and develop the next generation of leaders.
• Ability to build trusting, significant relationships with peers and partners, both internal and external.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and work independently with minimal executive oversight.
• Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement.
• Initiate and participate in interpersonal efforts to improve overall group productivity and test effectiveness. Contribute to overall enterprise test strategies.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.