Coinstar HRIS Administrator - Bellevue, WA in Bellevue, Washington
The HRIS Administrator in Bellevue, WA is responsible for the system administration and related activities of the UltiPro suite, including Core, Recruiting, Onboarding, Learning, Performance and Compensation. The HRIS Administrator develops and monitors reports and dashboards via Business Intelligence.
• Supports HR system implementations, configurations, upgrades and enhancements.
• Processes and tracks regular employee changes (new hires, promotions, terminations, LOAs, etc.).
• Provides guidance, expertise and technical support to UltiPro users.
• Researches and troubleshoots issues if/when they arise. Escalates issues, as appropriate, by creating support tickets and working with vendor(s) to resolve.
• Processes and initiates activity based on the rhythm of the business (performance reviews, goals, merit increases, compliance training, etc).
• Creates and maintains user documentation and guidelines.
• Manages user security roles and permissions.
• Develops and maintains HRIS protocols to ensure data integrity; conducts regular audits to validate data.
• Writes and maintains a variety of simple to complex Cognos reports and queries; creates standard, scheduled and ad hoc reports for ongoing customer needs.
• Processes and administers new hire onboarding paperwork, including the Form I-9.
Education & Experience
• High school degree or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3+ years’ experience in HR preferred.
• 3+ years’ experience with Human Resources Information Systems required.
• Experience with UltiPro (Ultimate Software) required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Strong PC skills such as Word and Outlook and advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc) required.
• Strong analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills required.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
• Solid understanding of HR requirements in compliance and confidentiality.
• This position requires little to no business travel.
Sedentary work involves remaining in a stationary position most of the time in front of a computer, using a keyboard, mouse and telephone. Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Occasionally move about the work site to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or regularly move objects. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.