Coinstar Recruiter in Bellevue, Washington
The Recruiter II partners with the hiring leaders and HR to assess and understand the staffing needs of each client and business. This position develops and executes compliant staffing strategies that identify, recruit and hire the best talent across multiple departments for the business. Externally, the Recruiter II is responsible for promoting the company brand, culture and benefits while internally, providing guidance on candidate qualifications, hiring decisions and offer components to managers. The Recruiter II will maintain effective and proactive communications to keep all stakeholders informed as well as influence the search process with a strong consultative approach.
• Creatively source and recruit candidates using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques to support hiring initiatives for exempt and non-exempt positions, in both the Field and corporate office.
• Develop and maintain strong programs to ensure a robust pipeline of diverse candidate slates.
• Provide a positive candidate experience throughout the selection and hiring process.
• Educate and influence hiring managers regarding the company’s recruitment practices.
• Provide regular updates and feedback to hiring managers and HR team members through status meetings /reports.
• Ensure recruiting and employment actions are compliant with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
• Partner with hiring leaders and HR to ensure alignment on shared business objectives.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred, or the equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of recruiting experience, inclusive of high volume, non-exempt positions required.
• 1+ years of experience working within a corporate HR environment preferred.
• Proven record of sourcing passive candidates.
• Knowledge, understanding and demonstrated experience with recruiting practices related to Applicant Tracking/HR software systems.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Requires knowledge and experience in recruiting processes and practices.
• Ability to deliver quality service to hiring leaders in a fast-paced environment with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
• Demonstrates judgment within guidelines and builds productive working relationships.
• Good foundational negotiating and consulting skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels.
• Excellent team player, thrives in a highly collaborative work environment.
• Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• This position requires little to no business travel.
Sedentary work involves remaining in a stationary position most of the time in front of a computer, using a keyboard, mouse and telephone. Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Occasionally move about the work site to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or regularly move objects. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.