Coinstar Sr HRIS Administrator in Bellevue, Washington
The Senior HRIS Administrator is responsible for overall system administration of the UltiPro suite, including Core, Recruiting, Onboarding, Benefits, Learning, Performance and Compensation. Additionally, the Senior HRIS Administrator develops and manages reports and dashboards via Business Intelligence.
• Lead HR system implementations, platform configurations, upgrades and enhancements within a global organizational structure.
• Process and audit regular employee changes (new hires, promotions, terminations, LOAs, etc.).
• Provide guidance, expertise and technical support to UltiPro users and HR process owners.
• Research and troubleshoot issues if/when they arise. Escalate issues, as appropriate, by creating support tickets and working with vendor(s) to resolve.
• Configure, launch and manage Ulti related activity based on the rhythm of the business (performance reviews, goals, merit increases, compliance training, etc) in partnership with process owners.
• Create and maintain user and administrator documentation and guidelines; which may vary by organization or country.
• Manage user security roles and permissions.
• Develop and maintain HRIS protocols to ensure data integrity.
• Write and maintain a variety of simple to complex Cognos reports, queries, dashboards and visualizations on an ad hoc and scheduled basis.
• Identify and recommend improvements to reduce manual processes and implement ways to streamline and enhace reporting.
• Process and administer new hire onboarding paperwork, including the Form I-9.
Education & Experience
• High school degree or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience in HR preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience with Human Resources Information Systems preferred.
• Experience with UltiPro (Ultimate Software) required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc) required.
• Strong analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills required.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
• Solid understanding of HR requirements in compliance and confidentiality.
• This position requires little to no business travel.
Sedentary work involves remaining in a stationary position most of the time in front of a computer, using a keyboard, mouse and telephone. Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Occasionally move about the work site to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or regularly move objects. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.