Coinstar Transport Service Representative (contract) - Green Bay, WI in Wisconsin
In the Transport Service Representative role, you have the opportunity to use your great maintenance skills and ability to use hand tools to provide basic maintenance on Coinstar kiosks. In this role, you will drive a company provided vehicle on an assigned route performing general preventive maintenance, cleaning and minor repairs on Coinstar kiosks. This position requires the ability to use basic hand tools, replace parts and basic computer skills. This role also provides coin handling and transportation responsibilities involving using a specialty designed hand truck to pull/push coin bins weighing up to 600lbs from the kiosk to the vehicle and deliver them to a designated location. You will be routed and dispatched to a predetermined route each day. This role is for Monday to Friday, with possible overtime.
• Visit Coinstar kiosks on an assigned route to perform preventive maintenance and some first-line maintenance at customer locations.
• Perform scheduled preventive maintenance including cleanings (inside & out), wiping down the kiosks, removing debris, changing paper, etc.
• Routine software installs and updates, basic trouble-shooting, calibration, repair and maintenance
• Manage parts orders and inventory.
• Perform coin handing and transportation services.
• Assist in field change orders such as updating signage and displays and installation of wireless kits.
• Test basic components of the kiosks to ensure all parts are functioning properly, perform repairs, and replace worn parts using small tools.
• Report advanced technical problems to Field Technician, Regional Field Support Technician or District Manager. Assist with over the phone troubleshooting and repairs as necessary.
• Properly organize and maintain Coinstar spare parts inventory, tools; company computer, phone, and company vehicle.
• Regularly interact and communicate with store partners, coworkers, external customers, and employees.
• Timely completion of administrative duties such as completion of time sheets.
• Promote and maintain high standards of personal appearance, ethical behavior, maturity.
• Demonstrate good judgment in time management.
Education & Experience:
• High School Degree or GED required
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing position, such as retail, merchandising or route required
• Experience in basic maintenance, electro-mechanics, ATM or vending maintenance a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to interact with a variety of customers
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and problem solving skills
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with others
• Ability to work independently with a high degree of self-motivation
• Ability to use Internet and Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel on a daily basis with little to no training
• Ability to use small hand tools such as a screwdriver, pliers, and Allen wrench
• Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable driving record
• Background checks, MVR and drug tests will be required
• As required, employees must work a flexible schedule including early start times, holidays, weekends, etc..
Service Representative, Transport work involves operating a company provided van or truck to service kiosks within a specific region or route. Regularly and safely perform all functions of operating a van or truck, including prolonged sitting. This position provides coin & cash handling and transportation responsibilities, which requires positioning oneself (e.g., stand, walk, stoop, bend, twist, kneel, crouch, push, pull) to regularly handle or move objects weighing up to 30 lbs., occasionally move or lift objects up to 85 lbs., and frequently move coin bins weighing up to 600 lbs. using a specially designed hand truck. Climbing in and out of the van, and ascending and descending the step into the van is required. Regularly operate a laptop and mobile phone. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person or electronically.